Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Girls Education Conference - Photo Gallery

Here is a photo gallery from the Lagdo retour of the Girls Conference. (I know, I keep using the soccer analogy.) The quality of the photos isn't that good, which I'll blame on lighting and not Harvard, but by my associating him with the quality of photos that aren't that good, I thereby implicate him.




Me opening this shindig up.




Close up




From left (front row): The Mayor, Sous-préfet, high school principal, and elementary school principal




Monsieur le Sous-préfet




Squeezed out in the earlier photo, the UNHCR rep in the pink




Family Photo at the mayor's house. Some of these folks weren't even invited.

1 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is even now a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=okoker iso maker 6.3 ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you partake of the black methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home