Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Irreplacable




I just put up a few pictures of Lagdo in the environs of the CARE office. I'll take some pictures of the dam, maybe even get a hippo in a few of them, soon ("soon" meaning soon in l'heure africaine).

Meanwhile, Beyonce, Akon, and the Pussycat Dolls are the only new American music I hear. Can someone rectify this situation?

Blog Links
Here are some links to blogs made by people in my stage:

Sarah L. - Health in Bibemi, North
Ryan W. - Agro in Bibemi, North (Sarah's postmate)
Brad and Leah - Agro and Health in Tourou, Extreme North
Katy - Health in Koza, Extreme North

Let me know if the links don't work. I'll try to find more blogs from my stage, I know they're out there somewhere.

5 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger gina said...

to the left, to the left


i hope that gwen stefani's "sweet escape" is included in your akon exposure. it's my new "promiscuous"

p.s. i still haven't sent that old package. boo to me.

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quinn drafted 22nd by Browns. Barry at 742.

Love, Dad

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quinn drafted 22nd by Browns. Barry at 742.

Love, Dad

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check's in the mail.

UB

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger gina said...

new post new post clap clap clapclapclap

 

Post a Comment

<< Home