Friday, December 14, 2007

Pictures and Vacation (en train)

Photos are back! The new link is http://jayincameroon.shutterfly.com/ and the password is: nasaara. I'm just putting that here instead of emailing everyone to "share" the collection, so I hope it works to go around that. Also, no new pictures are on it yet since the last time I added pictures (a while ago), but no worries, I'll have a bunch up in the next few weeks.

Vacation update: 19 hour train ride from Ngaoundere to Yaounde Tuesday night (Phil in Kazakhstan kicks my ass in the train department: 33 hours to get to his post. We had a guy on the way down who pulled the emergency brake because his cell phone fell out the window. It's stuff like that the makes the train rides long au Cameroun, not distance.); chilling in Yaounde now and watching movies at the PCV case de passage (The Prestige is really good); Buea tomorrow; Mt. Cameroon Sunday for two nights/three days. Yowwa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home