Friday, March 14, 2008

Lists!

(Part 2 of 2)

Time for lists!  Time-honored tradition when one has a blog and nothing much to say.  In case you're wondering, most of the lists feature my iPod rather than iTunes (how big of a tool am I for doing the correct capitalization for Apple products?) for two reasons: 1) There was a 14-month gap of me sans ordinateur while I have had my iPod here in Cameroon, and 2) My hard drive crashed Feb. 2006, so my iTunes play counts started over, while my iPod avoided any tragedy.  (When my hard drive crashed, I only lost one sole page of my Independent Study, thank Allah, so it wasn't that big of a tragedy except for the shattering of the whole "Macs don't crash like PCs" myth.)

Top 5 Most Played Songs on my iTunes

1.  "Fake Tales of San Francisco," Arctic Monkeys
2a.  "Good Life," Kanye West feat. T-Pain 
2b.  "One Man Guy," Rufus Wainwright
4a.  "Decent Days and Nights," The Futureheads
4b.  "Juicebox," The Strokes
4c.  "Chicago," Sufjan Stevens

Top 5 Most Played Outkast songs on my iPod

1.  "Ghetto Musick," Speakerboxxx
2.  "Church," Speakerboxxx
3.  "Hey Ya!" The Love Below
4.  "Bowtie," Speakerboxxx
5.  "Elevators (Me And You)," ATLiens

Top 5 Most Played Pearl Jam Songs on my iPod

1.  "Sonic Reducer,"  Live – Cleveland, OH
2.  "Can't Help Falling in Love Again," Live – 2000 Christmas Single
3.  "Alive," Live – Cleveland, OH
4.  "Man Of The Hour," Man Of The Hour EP
5.  "Corduroy," Vitalogy

Top 5 Most Played U2 Songs on my iPod


1.  "Vertigo," How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb*
2.  "The Fly," Achtung Baby
3.  "Yahweh," How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
4.  "Elevation (Tomb Raider Remix)," Tomb Raider Soundtrack
5.  "Miracle Drug," How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb

* Bono's answer?  "Don't build a bomb."  Thanks for solving the problem, buddy.

Top 5 Most Played Kanye West Songs on my iPod

1.  "Gold Digger" feat. Jamie Foxx, Late Registration
2.  "School Spirit," The College Dropout
3.  "Diamonds from Sierra Leone" feat. Jay Z (Remix), Late Registration
4.  "Breath In Breathe Out" feat. Ludacris, The College Dropout
5.  "Heard 'Em Say" feat. Adam Levine, Late Registration

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home