Thursday, September 21, 2006

... feat. Timbaland

Wow, the posts are coming nonstop from all angles as I struggle to fit everything in before I leave. Semi-busy farewell weekend is coming up: finishing up the TDL, dinner with Ms. Corgel, Tim visiting, eating all my favorite foods, hanging out with Jenee and Ian (they don't know this yet, but I am assuming they are assuming I will hang out with them), calling a bunch of people, watching as much TV as possible, etc. Oh, yeah, I have to pack sometime in between all of this.

Awkward segueway..... okay. Here's my list of my fav. songs from the summer in no particular order:

1. The Roots, "Here I Come"
2. The Eels, "I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man" (Prince cover)
3. Cee-Lo, "Soul Machine"
4. Fergie, "London Bridge"
5. Justin Timberlake, "LoveStoned"
6. The Killers, "When We Were Young"
7. Tom Petty, "Listen To Her Heart"
8. Arctic Monkeys, "Fake Tales of San Francisco"
9. Whiskeytown, "Dancing with the Women at the Bar"
10. Rufus Wainwright, "One Man Guy"
11. Ryan Adams & The Cardinals, "Let It Ride"
12. T.I., "What You Know"
13. Leonard Cohen, "So Long, Marianne"
14. Gnarls Barkley, "Just A Thought"
15. Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland, "Promiscuous"
16. The Fray, "Over My Head"

Honorables: Death Cab For Cutie, "Crooked Teeth"; Pearl Jam, "World Wide Suicide"; Dangerdoom feat. Talib Kweli, "Old School"; Keane, "Is It Any Wonder?"; Blind Faith, "Presence of the Lord"

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yessssssss promiscuous made the list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home