Wednesday, September 27, 2006

PC - Linked Up

Because I want to make things easy for you - yes, you - I've decided to link all my PC-related posts before leaving for Philadelphia so you can follow how I got to where I am now (far away).

Application Process
Part I - How I decided to join the PC. This post is epic: it's the first of this blog, spans nine months, and mentions two ex-girlfriends.
Part II - Cranking through the medical forms. I hint about how much I think the COW administration sucks. Fight the power!
Part III - Invited. And the freaking out begins...

Waiting (takes place between Parts II and III of the application process)
Conversations with Placement Officers - When I find out I'm going somewhere in Africa.
Freshman Year French Stories - If only I could tell you how the story I can't tell you ends. It's like those huge bows on top of the cars in the Lexus commercials.
Disclaimer thingy - I also express my disappointment with Vince Vaughn in Dodgeball.

Pre-Staging and Packing
The Denial Stage - Pretending like I'm not going to Africa by talking about Nyquil, Rescue Me, and the future president.
Flight Info and the Birth of the TDL
Information Overload - TMI with the packing lists
Ground Rules For You - What you're not supposed to tell me.
Packing List - Probably the most interesting thing in here. I tried to pack as light as possible without too many superfluous items.

Thanks for all the messages and phone calls, I really appreciate it. Don't hesitate to write, email, leave a comment here! I'll get back to everyone as quick as I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home